Japan potato Ltd. recognizes that strict protection and proper handling of personal information is an important matter in business operations and declares that the following items shall be absolutely implemented.
- 1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- The Company will comply with relevant applicable laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other standards, establish internal rules for information management, and strive to handle personal information appropriately.
- 2. Acquisition of Personal Information
- We properly acquire personal information without deceit or through the use other improper means.
- 3. The Purpose of Using Personal Information
We use personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes.
・ To contact you for questions and to review the details
・ For selection of job applicants, management of worker employment, and for contacting retired employees
- 4. Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user's consent in advance.
However, in case of the following items, user information may be provided to third parties.
(1) User information may be provided to third party service companies when working with third party companies or for verification of use of third-party services
(2) When it is necessary for the Company to cooperate with government agencies or local governments or their entrusted persons to carry out the duties specified by laws and regulations and when there is a possibility that obtaining the consent from the user may hinder the execution of the matter concerned
(3) Other cases as permitted by law
- 5. Secure Management of Personal Information
- The Company will establish an internal management system based on internal policies regarding information management and will make all officers and employees aware of and operate in accordance with these.
In order to ensure the accuracy of the personal information, we endeavor to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
In addition, the information management system will be reviewed properly, and any deficiencies will be corrected.
- 6. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, Application for Suspension of Provision of Personal Information, Questions and Complaints Regarding the Handling of Personal Information
- If you have any requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, application for suspension of provision of personal information, questions or complaints regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us via the inquiry form.
- 7. Changes to This Policy
- The contents of this policy are subject to change.
Unless otherwise specified by the Company, the revised Policy shall become effective when it is posted on this site.
- 8. Contact